This month we shine the spotlight on YOU, our B&I members. To celebrate, during the month of April, TXCPA is offering two virtual courses for FREE to all B&I members as well as another opportunity in May! You are invited to attend:
• Power Your Company with A.I. and Big Data on Wednesday, April 7
• Lions, Tigers and Hackers – Oh my! – Best Practices to Play Defense against the Bad Guys on Thursday, April 29
• iRobot – Embracing Your New Best Friend on Thursday, May 13
TXCPA is also offering a unique, virtual behind-the-scenes event in April!
Behind the Scenes with Sledge Distillery is Thursday, April 22 from 4 to 6 p.m. We’ll start with a presentation from Sledge Distillery owner Susan Sledge, followed by a virtual tasting of six Sledge Distillery spirits with the master distiller. There are two ways to participate in this event by using the links below to register:
• With a Tasting Kit – For $30 you will receive the Sledge Distillery tasting kit with six samples. This option is limited to 50 participants. The registration deadline for tasting kits is Friday, April 9. (Tasting kits will be mailed to you before April 22.)
• No Tasting Kit Needed – Attend the event for FREE while listening to the presentation and master distiller.
If you have questions about any of these events, please contact Rori Shaw. We look forward to “seeing” you at our virtual events during B&I Month!