TXCPA Austin’s Pathway to Leadership is a flexible, value-driven, professional development program offered specifically for CPAs and CPA Candidates.
Running from August of 2019 through May of 2020, Pathway to Leadership features ten 2-hour sessions on the following topics:
- The XYZ Strategies for Succeeding in a Multi-Generational World | Thursday, October 17, 4:00-6:00 pm
- Goal Setting: Personal Leadership Action Plan | Tuesday, November 5, 11:30 am-1:30 pm
- Effective Meeting Management & Facilitation | Wednesday, December 11, 4:00-6:00 pm
- Dealing With Difficult People | Wednesday, January 15, 11:30 am-1:30 pm
- Unlocking the Power of Strategic Marketing & Build Your Referral Pipeline | Tuesday, February 11, 4:00-6:00 pm
- Your Role in Change Management | Wednesday, March 11, 11:30 am-1:30 pm
- Unleash Your Peak Performance | Thursday, April 23, 4:00-6:00 pm
- Authentic Team Building: Accomplish More & Build Departmental Morale | Thursday, May 21, 11:30 am-1:30 pm
COMPLETED COURSES. The following 2019-20 Pathway to Leadership courses have already occurred:
- Good Manager to Great Leader | Tuesday, August 20, 4:00-6:00 pm
- Personality Assessment: Insights to Ourselves & Understanding Others | Wednesday, September 18, 11:30 am-1:30 pm
Sessions are $20 each for members and $35 for non-members and qualify for 2 CPE credit hours.
Successful graduates of Pathway to Leadership will complete seven sessions and participate in five TXCPA Austin activities.
Questions? Contact Diane Joiner.