Thank you to everyone who planned, attended, sponsored and presented at the rebranded 2020 TXCPA Austin Accounting & Finance Leaders Conference on Wednesday, September 23, 2020. Due to COVID-19, this normally live event was moved to a virtual platform and our committee scrambled to rework the entire conference in a short period of time. The reviews were fantastic and we’re pleased TXCPA members from across the state were able to participate. We look forward to working on next year’s event!
And what a lineup! We had eight wonderful speakers on a variety of topics. Thank you to all the presenters who make this event bigger and better each and every year!
Last to be recognized, but definitely not least, is our outstanding Accounting & Finance Leaders Conference Committee! These TXCPA Austin members volunteer their time to help plan and promote the event. It could not have been done without them! Thank you, conference committee:
- Tracy A. Howard, CPA & 2020 Conference Chair | Mood Media
- Nick Ballard, CPA, CFA | Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Carol J. Boyd, CPA | Lonestar Logos
- Philip Campbell, CPA | AMCON Distributing Company
- Michele M. Heyman, CPA/CFF, CFE, CVA | Heyman & Associates PLLC
- Jeannie Kwong, CFE, CPA | Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Paul B. Matthews, CPA, CFA | ICF Consulting
- Joseph Ortiz | LogistiCare
- Kate Rhoden, CPA | Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Julie L. Shah, CPA | Plyler Stallop & Compton PLLC
- Diana L. Sullivan, CPA
Save the date for next year’s event: Thursday, September 23, 2021, AT&T Conference Center. Please check back for details in early 2021!