Volunteers were honored and awards were presented at a fun event held at Dave & Busters on Monday evening, May 22. Attendees were treated to an Italian buffet, lots of desserts, an adult beverage and game card.
Chapter President, Olivia Riley, presented the following awards:
- Future CPA of the Year – Jessica Sajak
- Young CPA of the Year – Jeremy Myers
- Chapter Team Member of the Year – Angie Hardy
- Committee Chair of the Year – Kristy Holmes-Hetzel
- CPA of the Year – Kate Rhoden
- Long Term Financial Literacy Service Award – Diana Sullivan, Katy Avenson, Paul Matthews
- President’s Service Award – Michele Heyman
Olivia passed the gavel to Kate Rhoden as she begins her year as president starting June 1.
Thank you to Olivia and her Executive Board for their service this past year and to all of our wonderful volunteers! And, Congratulations to the 2017-18 Chapter Award recipients!